ArgoLIMS is a cloud based solution for clinical and forensic laboratories. It provides a comprehensive suite of applications for the management of data across the full lifecycle of laboratory testing. Beginning with the collection of patient samples and the provider’s selection of tests, ArgoLIMS captures, validates, and controls the flow of information. In the laboratory, ArgoLIMS minimizes human error, optimizes the receipt, preparation, and testing of samples, individually or in batches. With instrument interfaces ranging from ASTM serial ports, CSV files, and networked HL7 messaging, ArgoLIMS collects result data, then processes and incorporates them into customer tailored reports. ArgoLIMS reports focus on the delivery of clear, actionable results through one or more communication channels including fax, file transfer, HL7 message exchange with EHRs, as well as an optional mobile portal, white labeled, to appear under your own branded name, on both Android and iPhone app stores.
• Order Entry – Specimen type selections are provided appropriate to offered test panels.
• Lab Operations – Approval workflows for test certifications by qualified personnel, including the final signature of lab director before releasing reports.
• Versatile Report Delivery – delivery methods including EHRs, Asterian’s fax gateway service with accommodation for customer work hours, and email notification for pulling reports over a secure web connection.
• Integration with any EHR to deliver discrete results and high quality embedded report using HL7 protocol.
• Molecular Analysis – Commonly used for determining infectious pathogens and their resistance to antibiotics.
• Analytical dashboards – Argolytics is available to bring analytics to your business, with operational metrics, patient demographics, test results, and geo-location of collections.
• Clinical Practices – Toxicology, Pain Management, Neurology, Rheumatology, Oncology, Sports Medicine.
• Criminal Justice – Drug Courts, Specialty Courts, Correctional Facilities, Parole Offices.
• Pharmacogenetics – Determining the efficacy of pharmaceuticals which depend on the variation of genes encoding Cytochrome P450 enzymes.
• Document Management – Optional system to provide high speed scanning, identification of documents and their relation to samples, capture of critical order and payment information.
• Electronic Signatures – Optional patient signature of acceptance of lab order using an electronic tablet
Faster Turnaround | Smaller Lab Footprint | Higher Revenue
ArgoLIMS provides a paper-free environment that reduces the risk of viral infection from collection materials as they enter the lab. With an easy-to-use remote order entry system, collectors can quickly obtain samples, and send the orders to a lab electronically, where it can be received and tracked in ArgoLIMS.
REMOTE ORDER ENTRY
With an easy-to-use remote order entry system, collectors can quickly obtain samples, and send the orders to a lab electronically, where it can be received and tracked in ArgoLIMS until a report is sent to the ordering provider.
The ability to build manifests which detail the content of a carrier’s package provides a vital link between carrier tracking numbers and patient specimens. ArgoLIMS along with your own barcode reader can produce error-free electronic manifests that lets the laboratory manage the logistics of sample transportation.
Auto-accessioning means less mistakes – the information is only entered once, instead of being transcribed from a paper requisition. Auto-accessioning is safer – lab personnel do not need to handle possibly contaminated paperwork. Auto-accessioning is faster, allowing labs to move a samples into the testing process immediately, thus reducing sample to report turn-around time significantly.
Asterian can provide integration with the instruments and processes you plan to operate under. Using barcodes from initial collection through specimen receipt, aliquoting, and extraction. Equipped with auto-accessioning, this action creates the internal work order for testing in a true Just-In-Time fashion and prepares for the extraction and eventual testing of the sample.
Using tools such as Asterian’s supercharged reporting, qualified laboratory personnel can release hundreds of results at a time, in order to meet the high level of demand and emphasis on the rapid delivery of results.
Multiple report delivery methods including EHRs, Asterian’s fax gateway service with accommodation for customer work hours, and email notification for pulling reports over a secure web connection. Integration with any EHR to deliver discrete results and high quality embedded report using HL7 protocol.
The patient portal is available for viewing results, and providing PDF reports directly to the patient by PC, tablet, or phone.
The provider portal is available for tracking the progress of sample testing, and providing PDF reports directly to the provider by PC, tablet, or phone. ArgoLIMS can provide integration with hospital management systems such as Cerner to provide critical care facilities with an easy path to ordering tests and receiving results. Integrating with any EHR to deliver discrete results and high quality embedded report using HL7 protocol.
Asterian’s Supercharged Reporting Engine allows qualified laboratory personnel to release hundreds of results with a single button push.
• White labeled mobile app advertises your lab
• Available in Apple and Android app stores
• Customized dashboard for key performance metrics
• Portal allows providers to search for a patient and the status of their lab order
• Provides discrete and graphical results without downloading reports
• Allows download, view, and print of the final report